I’m either out running a New Year’s 5K right now, or otherwise recovering from NYE! I want to get my plans for 2013 out there as I’m excited to start this new year!
Mmmm… time for some 2013 goals! I’m trying to be thoughtful & reasonable. I don’t want to put down goals that I’m really not too passionate about, nor do I want to overload myself. I’ve got a few bucket lists (#1), some fitness & process goals, and also some lifestyle goals in there for fun!
1. Complete a half ironman triathlon.
…to be continued…
2. Stick to a smart training plan guided by a coach & train with other people! Some of my challenges in my previous triathlons & marathons is that I’m not going about training properly. I’d really like to give my all to my training for this year.
3. Do 20 one-minute planks each month. Go more than a minute sometimes. #plankaday
4. Learn some new blog skills. There have been a few #blogfails that have happened recently, so I want to blog more consistently, more excitedly, and work on improving my blog & technical skills!
5. Spoil Emma rotten.
6. Manage a satisfactory work-training-life balance.
7. Go to yoga at least once a month. Goal for the year is 12 times!
8. Cook something new at least once a month.
9. Call your mom. Or a friend! The point here is to stay connected with friends & family, and not wallow in my feelings, something that I am prone to.
10. Run a 2:00:xx half marathon. I’m at 2:12 now, so it’s about a minute faster pace-wise. But not too much faster than my Fort2Base pace. I think it’s do-able with some hard work!
What are your 2013 goals? Anyone looking to join me in accountability on some of these?