- It’s been much harder getting back into the swing of things post-wedding. Lots of changes at work, trying to be domesticated, and also running. And this weather? 60 degrees one day, then 90 the next? wtf
- I ran my longest weekday AM run this morning – 5 miles. Let’s see when my next one is.
- I am running Soldier Field on Saturday as a somewhat last minute decision. Who else is?
- I am focusing more on what I wear to work – branching out into a bit more fashion focus than I was before. I even tried Stitch Fix after learning about it from Erin @ Loop Looks! Got a chambray blazer, and then of course I headed to Jcrew for more lovelies, and then to Zappos.
- I am inspired by stories of adversity. Between her First World Problems and epic marathon challenge, Gingerfoxx has been someone I’ve been watching.
- I am loving gel / shellac manicures. It’s getting hard to stop. I love having polished fingers that don’t chip, and look good for more than
242 hours. My nails are actually starting to get long.
- Is it weird that I want to go to yoga teacher training but can barely make it to yoga class once a week (if that)? It is a secret dream
(not anymore)of mine.
- While I am still running, my mind has been elsewhere as I’m thinking heavily about career items. I’m not actually sure what I want. Which is the problem.