March flew by and April is here… none the warmer quite yet!
March Goals (many were same as Feb):
- Running goals: 103.5 miles – almost the same amount as Feb (104 miles)
- Continue a healthy marathon training program, including stretching, rolling, cross-training and rest. I have been stretching & foam-rolling much more. Also did attend yoga and get on the bike trainer.
- Track my daily weight & body fat percentage at least 18 days. I tracked for 23 days in March.
- Attend Yoga 5+ times in March. I went once with Kim… so good & will try to continue also.
- Try two new cross training activities in March. I got on my bike trainer and also went to Yoga.
- Create a strength training program I can do at home twice a week. Did not do… again. I did get some ideas from the CES Spring Training circuit workout we did this past week.
- Follow a gluten-free week. I gave up Bread for Lent, so I’m not limiting further my carbohydrates. I am eating pasta, rice or quinoa for my dinner carb most nights of the week (and leftovers & salads for lunch). I’ll hold this goal until sometime after Easter.
- Lose 3 pounds – There was a 3 lb weight loss… my overall average weight moved 1.4 lb. This average weight (calculated on the tracking website) moves based on the daily weights input.
March UnHealthy (non-health-focused) Goals:
- Pay off Student Loan!!! Completed in March
- Plan that vacation! Vacation time has been requested, and we’re price-watching for the airfare
- Take first steps toward decorating the living room. Fail. Need to continue finding places for the furniture pieces we’re looking to find better homes for!
- Complete marathon training program healthy
- Run the Illinois Marathon in 4:50-5:00.
- Begin planning for triathlon & cross-training/strength activities for summer
- Clean up & declutter the living room (find homes for large & small items combined)
- Get out of work by 5:30 pm at least four times per week
- Express gratitude each day
- Begin garden preparations!
What are your April Goals? Anyone else doing any gardening?