I’m chilling out tonight in preparation for my Winter Warriors long run tomorrow AM (bright & early!) and decided it would be good to come up with my Christmas list!
I suppose I’m an athlete, but sometimes I don’t feel as hardcore as I wish. I don’t like to run everyday. I don’t run fast. But as I’ve been thinking about my Christmas list, I realize that most/all things pertain to my athletic habits.
Here’s what’s on my xmas list:
- Lululemon Dash half-zip top… it looks lovely and soo comfy! I wouldn’t turn down other lululemon clothes. (Size 8 in Wish Blue or Grey)
- Garmin 305
- Yak Trax – these will be helpful when the snow & ice come to Chicago! More stable footing.
- Arm warmers for running
- Lululemon Outward Bound Pants (Size 10) – These look amazing & hardcore and have a water-resistant front and fleece-lined back to the pants!
- Compression Socks
- More running socks (Balega, a South African brand, are my favorite!)
- non-directly sports-related: a video camera — I think it’d be cool to make some videos 🙂
- also: Kindle Wi-fi
In browsing for other potential ideas, I found this post from Caitlyn @ Healthy Tipping Point: http://www.healthytippingpoint.com/2009/11/top-holiday-gifts.html
Updated: I found a Runner’s World Gifts for Runner’s Guide to share! I saw some of the same wish-list items on there as are on my list!
What’s on your Athletic Christmas list?