It’s been a nice fall weekend – 70s weather yesterday, and hitting 80s today. I went out for a 7 mile run — the longest run I’ve done in almost 3 weeks, and it was great! I loved just taking it slowly and enjoying running for running.
I run because…
- it is a beautiful day
- i feel powerful
- my heart can handle the work
- see all sorts of people, dogs, and other things outside
- watch the changes in my neighborhood
- my legs can handle the work
- the joy of a race — and the hopes of a PR!
- eat more of the food i want
- we are blessed to be healthy, and should practice and nurture it
What makes you run? How do you practice gratitude on a run?